1. All stones and monuments are required to have a six inch concrete or granite border from the base of the stone.
2. All stone's or monuments must be set with approval of cemetery personnel, stones or monuments must be set by a monument company or professional experienced in cemetery monument setting.
3. All stones must fit within the grave space.
4. Wooden, plastic or other non permanent materials are not acceptable as permanent markers, these may be used as temporary markers for up to one year only and are subject to removal by cemetery personnel.
5. Cremation markers must be flat if an upright stone is already in stone row.
Example: 4 cremation burials in one space could have four flat markers in the grave space or one upright marker in the stone row for all four.
6. Setting permit required for all stone/monument settings available from cemetery personnel.