1. All flowers and decorations left in mowing area will be picked up after the designated Memorial Day observation time.
2. Artificial flowers put in vases attached to the stone may be left as long as they do not come in contact with the ground or the mowing area.
3. Glass containers are NOT permitted. Solar lights, shepherd's hooks and any other items left in the cemetery may be picked up as needed for maintenance.
4. Artificial flowers may not be left in mowing area (April - November)
5. Cemetery is not responsible for stolen or missing items.